Monday, February 15, 2010

PEDAKAKANI GUNTUR, Bramaramba Malleswara swamy temple

On the day following the Mahasivaratri ie on Saturday 13 Feb 2010, I have visited the Kakani temple.  This is reasonably developed as it is on the main highway and only 6 kms from the Guntur Centre.  I took ordinary RTC  Bus and got down near the temple on the main road.  Then, I started walking towards the temple as it was lunch time and no auto rikshwas are seen around.  On the way to the temple  I could found one of the autos going with just a few passengers and boarded the same.  He took only Rs.3/- as I got down near temple.  I saw the temple will reopen at 4 PM and the ANNADANAM is going on.  I joined the que and got Prasadam (Bhojanam) and spend another hour r so till I got the darshan of Lord Shivalinga.  The Siva lingam at Peda Kakani temple is of small size and the entire shiva lingam is covered with the ornamental nagabharam as there is no abhishekam in the afternoon. The Bramarambha devi is adjacent to the main garbha gudi on the left side and appearance is just like Durga devi of Viajayawada with face decorated with  Pasupu and with ornaments.

On the right side of the main Garbha gudi is the temple of Bhadra Kali sametha Veerabhadra swamy is giving the darshan at the first instance.  For Astotharam purpose, I could enter into the diety nearest premises and I got the opportunity to view the diety from the near. I prayed severally to give health, wealth and propserity to my daughter and her family, to my two sons Ail and Venkat.  For myself I have prayed for Mukthi and torelieve me from this life just like my father passed away without the neccessicity of any serious help from third party.  


Ticket for Astothram is available at s.35/- and a book on stalapuranam at Rs 20/-.  Astotharam pooja is performed with the names of all my family, all three children and for ista kamyarda siddi aseervachanam I received.  Prayed to the Lord for the blessings to all my family and especially to bless my daughter with good health and a intelligent Baby girl.  I have prayed for myself to give me Mukthi.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for your interest in explaining about the tour. This is very helpful who want to go for the same. I too will share my experience after I visit the temple. I am planning to be there by monday morning.
    Please post some more experiences regarding other temple visits.

    ReplyDelete